The Marina at Marigot Bay is a Premier Yacht Marina, in front of the 5 Star Discovery Hotel and a separate Marina Village. Offering a wide range of amenities and services to Owners, guests and crew.
Amenities and Services
The Marina at Marigot Bay benefits from deeper water than most other Caribbean Marinas and has some 700 feet (218M) of stern to dock, with the addition of some finger piers for alongside berthing at the Eastern end. The approach channel is deep water and the maneuvering area in front of each berth is dredged to a depth of 16ft (5M). Large vessels are escorted through the channel and to their berth by the Marina Launch. Yacht berthing for a maximum of: LOA 250 ft (76M); Beam 44 ft (13.5M); Draft 16 ft (4.8M).
|25 - 30M (80ft - 100ft)
|30M + (100ft +)
Marigot Bay is dotted with Mooring Buoys available for use. The seven (7) Mooring buoys in the inner bay are managed by the marina and can sustain a maximum weight of 70 tonnes.
Berths are supplied with single and three phase electricity:
- 380V 3 Phase (50Hz) (100, 125 or 200 amps per outlet)
- 220V / 110V Single Phase electricity (50/60 Hz) (30, 50 or 100 amps per outlet)
Diesel and Gasoline fuel dock. Discounted Bulk Diesel available on application.
Potable fresh water available at berth (metered).
Customs and Immigration
Marigot Bay is an official port of entry, with onsite clearance.
The Marina also provides:
- Complementary WiFi and high speed internet connection
- High-speed fuelling: diesel and gasoline
- Garbage Disposal
- Liquor and food provisioning supermarket in The Marina Village
- Floral arrangements
- High-end boutiques for shopping in The Marina Village.
- Bank and ATM
- Business Centre: FedEx, car rental, travel agency
- Chandlery Shop
- CCTV surveillance and 24-hour security
- Airport transfers. Vigie- 25 mins Hewanorra Int’l - 1 hr